Many people are following the latest destination wedding trend to make their special day even more memorable and enjoyable for their guests. Whether you want to celebrate away from bustling city life or simply enjoy the thrills of an exotic destination, Jaipur is certainly one of the best places for destination weddings.
If you are seeking royalty and are amused by the age-old heritage with a traditional touch, Jaipur is certainly not going to disappoint you in any way. Here are some of the best things that wedding planners in Jaipur offer that no one could get you in metro cities:
- Royal, traditional venues
Jaipur has many royal venues – from palaces to forts – to make your wedding an unforgettable event. Some of the popular wedding venues in Jaipur are Loha Garh Forth Resort, City Palace, Alila Fort, Raj Palace Hotel and more. These venues have lavish accommodation for your wedding guests. If not, you can book a hotel near the location of your venue to make it convenient for guests.
- Reasonable Rates
Wedding planners recommended a destination wedding in Jaipur, as it’s way more reasonable than any wedding at a hotel in a metropolitan city. So, you can get your dream wedding without breaking the bank. It’s clearly a win-win situation.
- Local caterers and vendors
Most resorts and hotels in Jaipur have their own catering services. But if you like more specific sort of food, you can look for local caterers in Jaipur to prepare traditional food. You can even search for local vendors like a bangle-making artisan, Bandhani fabric stall or traditional folk dancers for adding some folk element to your wedding.
Tips for planning a destination wedding in Jaipur:
- Pick a date: It is best to pick dates around holidays or weekends to make it easier for everyone to join your celebration.
- Decide your venue: Choose a venue that makes your dream wedding even more special, as since it’s your big day and it won’t come again.
- Keep the budget in check: While destination wedding means spending big, there is no need to go overboard and spend a hefty amount on a wedding. Do keep your budget in check while making the arrangements.
- Arrive early: To keep a check on all the preparations and details, it is best to arrive early and see how all the planning and arrangements are going on.
- Hire a pro: It is crucial to hire a professional wedding planner to help you with all the arrangements and keeping in check everything you asked for.
- Keep an extra day: You can even keep an extra day for all your guests coming from different locations to simply relax and explore the city soon after your big day.
7 Wonders International understands this and helps you plan a royal wedding. From preparing a workable budget to creating a beautiful design, our top wedding planners in Jaipur have the resources, knowledge, and experience to eliminate the unknown as much as possible and turn your dreams into reality.